The Real Life Hazards of Gutter Cleaning…

 When I started out yesterday I had no idea what was about to happen.


The day started out like any other day. I had a couple of gutter cleaning Mornington


Great day!


Or so I thought…


It wasn’t until I got halfway through the first clean that I had a feeling things were about to go bad.


I was cleaning out this one section of gutter when a sinister looking death bird came flapping out from under the roofline and foaming at the mouth.


It’s eyes were fiery, blood shot red with a razor sharp beak and gigantic death claws.


The shrieking war cry sent chills down my spine.


Crawwww…


Crawwww…


Being the brave and committed gutter cleaner that I am, I was not deterred…


I continued cleaning with one eye on the gutters and one eye on the squawking lunatic…  


Then all of a sudden…


Swoooosh…


It was joined by another devil bird.


Now I was starting to get nervous.


There were two plotting against me.


Huh! I’m a brave gutter man, I thought…


I have never left a gutter uncleaned.


So I soldiered on through the squawking death threats and completed a perfect gutter clean.


With another victory under my belt, I did what any decent gutter cleaner would do and I alerted the unsuspecting home owners that they have been infiltrated by the enemy. A gang of killer birds had managed to get past their defences and set up camp right inside their ceiling…


“Oh no, that can’t be good” John said to me…


“Is there anything you can do to keep them out?”


We’ll, as evil as these maniacs were, I’m no bird killer…


But I also have a duty to serve as the best gutter cleaner that I can.


So I offered to brave it out and head back into the lion's den. Maybe I could see if there was an entry point or a secret tunnel that needed to be blocked off so the enemy couldn’t come back…


I quietly crept back to the entry point just to take a look when all of a sudden…


Kamakazi pilots ATTTAAACK!!!!


I never saw it coming…


I heard the death squawk and then…


Bam!!!!


All I saw was my hat flying into the air…


Next thing I knew, I was lying on the roof holding the back of my head, dazed and confused…


“Retreat…. Retreat!!!!”



I managed to get to my feet and scurried off to safety.


I am a brave and committed gutter cleaning Mornington but I’m not crazy, and I don’t have a death wish…


I stood there rubbing the back of my battered head…


“Sorry John, you’re going to call in the Cavalry on this one”.


I may have lost this battle but I won the war…


I left with the gutters completely clean and down pipes flowing freely…


No matter what, I get the job done…


Killer birds will never stop me…


If you would like to have this brave soul clean your gutters then all you have to do is call…


The Gutter Cleaning Co. Mornington Peninsula

20 Whipstaff Lane

Safety Beach

VIC 3936

Australia

(03) 9015 4451

jason@guttercleaningco.com.au





Comments

Popular Posts