The Shocking Truth Behind What my Gutter Cleaning Customers in Mornington Really Think About Me…




 


I found out my customers don’t mind if I die…


Better me than them…


In fact, when they think that a gutter cleaning job in Mornington is too dangerous and they could possibly die, they call me in to be the sacrificial lamb…


Come on guys, don’t deny it…


You don’t call me to clean your gutters… I know you send me up there to die in place of your loved ones.


A few too many of you have let your true intention slip…


Just this week I was talking to one home owner in Mornington and he let this little doozy slip…


“I wouldn’t be up there! That roof is dangerous and slippery!” 


“I was up there cleaning the gutters last year and I fell off the roof!”


“Yeah, I was impaled on the fence and broke both ankles and my wrist!”


“Had months of rehab and plastic surgery!”


“Yep, that’s why we called you to clean the gutters this time!”


Jeepers, that’s horrific!


But, I hear stories like this over and over again…


“Yeah my husband almost died so we want you to get up there for us”


“I don’t want my Dad to get hurt so I called you instead”


When I hear these stories it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about how much you care about me…


All I have to say to you is…


Yep, I love you too.


I’ll gladly save you and your loved ones from certain death…


Use this number here 0466183548, your loved ones will thank you…



The Gutter Cleaning Co. Mornington Peninsula
20 Whipstaff Lane
Safety Beach
VIC 3936
Australia
(03) 9015 4451
jason@guttercleaningco.com.au

Comments

Popular Posts