Doh! I messed up this gutter cleaning in Seaford

 Yep, sometimes we mess up!

You see, I just finished a gutter cleaning Seaford on this triple story home, and was very proud of my great work.


Great job, great job…


It was my last job for the day so Charli sent the before and after pics to the owner Kristin and I made my way home…


Still patting myself on the back for the great job, we get a text ping through…


It’s from our new gutter cleaning Seaford friend, Kristin, who asks a very important question…


I look at Charli…


“What did she say?”


“Kristin loves the pics right?”


Charli reads the text out loud…


“Did you clean the gutters on the garage?”


I look at Charli…


“The garage, the garage, hmmm”...


Charli looks at me and responds…


“You know, the place where they park their cars?”


“Aaahhh… No!”


“Dagnamit!”


“I forgot to do the garage!”


Charli being the professional that she is, responds back…


“Hi Kristin, I just spoke with the “ignoramus” and he has informed me that he didn’t clean the gutters on the garage. I’ll schedule this “imbecile” to go back first thing tomorrow morning.”


Hey, I’m only human…


No big deal…


I went back the next morning and did the gutters on the garage…


The worst part is the message that Kristin sent to Charli after…


“Hi Charli, thanks for sending your guy back. Great job, really happy with the job.”


What the?


When did I become Charli’s guy?


I’m THE GUY!


Not Charli’s guy!



Anyway… if you want your gutters cleaned on your home and garage at the same time, call Charli’s guy on 0466183548



The Gutter Cleaning Co. Mornington Peninsula

20 Whipstaff Lane
Safety Beach
VIC 3936
Australia

Comments

Popular Posts