Gutter Cleaning Package Only Available in Balnarring…

 Hello again…

 

I see you decided to find out more about this amazing 

“Leak Protection” package…

 

Great choice!

 

Here’s the list of what’s included in the package…

 

  1. You get gutters so clean you could eat from them…
  2. You get your very own before and after video…
  3. You get the free but very thorough Roof & Gutter Audit…
  4. You get your own gutter cleaning schedule with reminders…
  5. You get a free minor roof repair completed if needed…
  6. You get a free Emergency Roof Repair valid for 12 months…
  7. You get access to our Recommended Peninsula Tradies list…

 

And now I’ll explain each one in detail…

 

Let’s start at the beginning…


You Get Gutters so Clean 

You Could Eat From Them…

This Picture below is your typical everyday dirty gutter in Balnarring

Gutter Cleaning

And this here is the first part of our amazing leak protection offer…

 

Gutter Cleaning

We take any type of dirty gutter and we make it so clean you’ll be showing 

them off to all your friends…

 

Ok, maybe not but you WILL be impressed at how clean we get them…

 

Here’s the thing…

 

You don’t have to take my word for it…

 

That’s what the second part of our offer is for…

You get your very own before 

and after video…

Every gutter we clean, we take before & afters and put them into a nice little 

video so you can see for yourself that the job has been done properly…

Kinda like this…


But we do put in more pictures than that and a funky little sound track…

See how we get right in there so you can clearly see that your gutters and 

downpipes will be ready to go when the next storm hits…

 

But when that storm does hit, how will your roof cope?

 

That’s why you also get …

Your Free but very thorough 

Roof & Gutter Audit…

This is where we look over your roof and search for potential leak points…

 

The thing with roof leaks is that, sometimes it’s not a problem until the rain 

blows in a certain direction…

 

It’s never leaked before but now you can’t sleep at night worrying about that 

leak…

 

These are the things we look out for…

 

A lot of the roofs that we inspect will always have a little crack in the tile here…

Gutter Cleaning Audit

Or a hole in a roof sheet like this…

Gutter Cleaning Audit

Or the bedding and pointing is starting to shift open…

Gutter Cleaning Audit

These are the kinds of things we pick up with our Roof & Gutter Audit…

 

This next one is really common with tiled roofs…

 

The ridge capping is your first line of defence against roof leaks and it is 

usually the first to go…

 

It’s understandable because the mortar is being attacked day in and day out,

 and eventually falls apart…

Gutter Cleaning Audit

Obviously this could be a serious leak point on your roof and this is the first 

place we would look for a leak…

 

But another serious problem with these loose ridge tiles is that they can blow 

off your roof when the winds pick up…

 

Like this one here…

Gutter Cleaning Audit

The capping on this roof blew off in the storm and landed in the bushes 

below…

 

The homeowner had no idea…

 

Luckily it had only been a couple of days so they also escaped serious 

damage inside their home…

 

Needless to say, these happy customers dodged a bullet all because of my 

Roof Audit process…

 

That’s why I give you a Roof & Gutter Audit every year I come back to clean 

your gutters…

 

Which leads us to the next part of our offer…

You get your own gutter 

cleaning schedule with 

reminders…

Basically, most homes need to have their gutters cleaned once every 12 

months…

 

Sometimes if you have a lot of trees around, you’ll need to get your gutters 

cleaned every 6 months..

 

But either way, we put you in our schedule and send you a reminder for

 when your gutters are due to be cleaned again…

 

If you want to book us in again, then great…

 

The choice is yours…

 

We simply remind you that they are due to be cleaned again…

 

Just remember that when you book us in again, you’ll get all of the bonuses 

that we’re going through right now, including…

You get a free minor roof 

repair if needed…

The thing is, I can’t just walk past these problems and leave you exposed to 

leaks. It wouldn’t sit right with me…

 

So that’s why we also do minor roof repairs on the spot for free…

 

Most times we’ll use a storm sealant and seal up that tile or fill in that crack 

so you don’t have to waste money getting another tradesman out just for 

a quick roof repair…

 

This way you can sleep easy at night knowing your roof won’t leak and I 

will have a clear conscience knowing that I saw a problem and did all that 

I can to protect you from roof leaks…

 

Sometimes I won’t be able to fix your roof on the spot. In this case, I can 

point you in the direction of someone who can…

 

But more on that in a minute…

 

You’ve trusted me with your gutters and roof so now you’re under my 

protection…

 

And I don’t take my role as your “Trusted Protector” lightly…

 

That’s why I take this one step further…

You get a free Emergency 

Roof Repair valid for 12 months…

Look, things happen…

 

Gail force winds blow tiles off roofs…

 

This homeowner called me out because we had some crazy storm blow 

through and it flooded their walkin robe…

 

They had no idea what was happening up there so they called me out and I 

discovered this…

Gutter Cleaning Audit

The storm had slid the tiles out of place and opened the ceiling up to the rain…

 

We just put them back and secured them in place with some storm sealant…

 

Problem solved…

 

This is more common than you think…

 

Check this one out here…

Gutter Cleaning Audit

Somehow the wind managed to blow this tile loose and it slid down out 

of place…

 

When this happens, you won’t know about it until the rain starts flooding 

in through your ceiling…

 

At this point you’ll be scrambling to find someone to come out and repair 

your roof…

 

Well like I said before, you’re now under my protection and that’s why you’re 

also entitled to one “Free Emergency Roof Repair” for the 12 month period 

after your gutter clean…

 

So if I clean your gutters in November and then you get a roof leak in July 

the following year…

 

Simply call me up and I’ll come around to do what I can to stop the leak…

 

Now just know…

 

This isn’t a full roof restoration…

 

This is a “stop the leak and make it safe from the weather” type situation…

 

But it’s also not a dodgy patch up that will fall apart in a week…

 

The patch up could possibly last for years…

 

It’ll give you time to arrange for a full restoration or to source replacement 

tile or whatever needs to be done…

 

And if you do need another trade to come out, I can also help you with that

 because…

You also get access to our 

Recommended Peninsula Tradies 

list…

Day in and day out, I get asked this same question…

 

“Can you recommend someone?”

 

So I decided to start putting together a list of trades that can help you out 

with whatever you need done around your home…

 

Stormwater completely blocked up?

 

I’ve got a plumber for that…

 

Need the ceiling patched up?

 

Here, call this guy, he’s really good…

 

It’s my aim to get the best trades on my list and continually put them 

under the microscope…

 

They’re constantly on trial…

 

This way, you’re getting access to the most reliable, the most trustworthy,

 the highest quality tradesmen that the Peninsula has to offer…

 

When you trust me with your roof and gutters, you get access to this list…

 

So anytime you need something done, call me up and I can recommend 

the best…

 

You’re welcome…

 

So there you have it…

That’s our special

“Leak Protection”

Gutter Cleaning Package 

for Balnarring…

Now is the time for action…

 

This very special offer is useless if you don’t reach out and request a 

gutter cleaning quote…

 

It’s very simple…

 

I just need to know a few simple things and I can use the satellite image 

to work out your price…

 

Here’s what I need to know…

 

  1. Your name…
  2. Your email…
  3. Your mobile…
  4. Your address…

 

With the formalities out of the way, let’s get into the really meaty details…

 

  1. What’s your favourite colour???

 

No, that’s not one I need…

 

Oh yeah, this is what I need…

 

  1. Is your home single or double story?
  2. Do you have gutter guards?
  3. How many bedrooms is it?
  4. Is there any separate structure, like a shed, that the gutters cleaned?

 

That is pretty much it…

 

Call, text or email me those details and I’ll work out your very own gutter 

cleaning price…

 

But remember…

 

Your quote comes with the “Awesome Package” that I described above…

 

And the next 3 callers also get a free set of steak knives!

 

Amazing, I know!!

 

Ok, I got a little carried away with that one…

 

There are no steak knives…

 

But it’s your fault for still being here and reading…

 

You should have called me already…

 

What are you waiting for???

 

Oohhh, I see…

 

I didn’t give you my number…

 

Ok here it is…

 

You can call me, Jason, on 0466183548

 

You can also text me on the same number…

 

Or you can email me, Jason@guttercleaningco.com.au

 

Now you have no excuses…

 

I look forward to speaking with you…

 

Sincerely,

 

Jason – The Gutter Cleaner With The Best Package…

 

Oooww, that doesn’t sound right!!!

Comments

Popular Posts